- Health is the greatest wealth you will ever have.
- Education is the best gift we can give you; the rest is up to you.
- Respect Everyone – Treat Everyone the way you would want to be treated
- Patience is a virtue (I am still working on this one).
- Slow Down – The more you rush at something, the longer it will take to complete.
- Seize the Day – Take each day at a time.
- Be Kind – It doesn’t take any longer to be kind.
- Be the Best you can – (truly) do the best you can.
- Family & Friends – The bonds of a family and true friendships are precious.
- The 99% Rule – Most people are good, only a few are not.
Photo Credit: Unknown.
This weekend on my way home from a family day with the grandparents I stopped to take a few photos of a sunflower field near my home in Sussex County. No fancy editing, just the raw images taken from the shoot. Some were taken by my son, Frankie Jr., but I’m not sure which one’s are his. Hope you enjoy them. If you do, please leave a comment. I am dedicating this post to Stacey because she couldn’t find the photos on Facebook and asked for the link and I thought “Flower Power” would be too corny (even for me) to post.
Have a great day!
If you find this post interesting please share it.
Feel free to contact me if you have any interest in my professional services as
a Registered Architect, Project Manager, Photographer, or Artist.
Copyright © 2010 Frank Cunha III.
Frank Cunha III – Architect & Visual Artist
Registered Architect, NJ, NY, PA, CT, DE
PO Box 335, Hamburg, NJ 07419
E-mail: fc3arch @me.com