Thanks to the City of Newark‘s Planning department and the support of local city officials, Augusto “Augie” Amador and Al Coutinho and local businesses this old warehouse restoration project is in the process of being reconstructed. The decapitated, abandoned building has been restored (as envisioned by the Owner/Manager, the Architect, and the Contractor). The existing structure was salvaged and reconstructed to maximize its reuse as a new fitness center. The 10+ square foot facility boosts all the latest equipment and is run by a management team who have more accomplishments (and body building titles) that could ever be listed here. “….The space will also be an outreach to the local children of our community who need a new place to work out and be mentored by trained seasoned professionals.” Click here for more information and join them on Facebook.
Also Check Out:
- About @FC3Architecture +Design LLC
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Catskills, NY)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Restoration in Portugal – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Private Residence in Summit – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Walgreens in South Plainfield – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Family Dollar in Teaneck – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Cranford, New Jersey)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Sparta, New Jersey)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – New Mixed Use Project in Newark, NJ
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – New Fitness Center in Newark Empowers Local Youth
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Architecture, Fitness and Fashion Collide at Willspace Fitness
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Big Flavor in a Small Package
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Bedminster, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On-The-Boards (Colonia, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Project Under Construction (North Arlington, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Schematic Design for a Private Residence (Edgewater, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Going Green? We Can help!
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – If Architects Did Ads…
We would love to hear from you on what you think about this post. We sincerely appreciate all your comments.
If you like this post please share it with friends. And feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss ideas for your next project!
Frank Cunha III
I Love My Architect – Facebook
FC3 ARCHITECTURE+DESIGN, LLC
P.O. Box 335, Hamburg, NJ 07419
Licensed in NJ, NY, PA, DE, CT.