I was flattered when my childhood friend asked me to help him develop a concept for his restaurant. Equally fun was convincing him that his last name (Martucci–Just sounds delicious and fattening, perfect for carbo-loading before a workout-*wink*) was the perfect name for authentic Italian To Go! Pizza, Pasta, Panini’s Salads & Appetizers. Check out Martucci’s online on Facebook for daily specials! Fresh, Unique & Traditional. It’s a fun new place you’ll want to tell your friends about! Although the space was a modest size we were able to give the client an abundence of working area, perfect for daily pick-ups from the local cliente in the area which includes Novartis Pharmaceuticals and other prominent local businesses.
Also Check Out:
- About @FC3Architecture +Design LLC
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Catskills, NY)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Restoration in Portugal – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Private Residence in Summit – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Walgreens in South Plainfield – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Family Dollar in Teaneck – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Cranford, New Jersey)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Sparta, New Jersey)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – New Mixed Use Project in Newark, NJ
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – New Fitness Center in Newark Empowers Local Youth
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Architecture, Fitness and Fashion Collide at Willspace Fitness
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Big Flavor in a Small Package
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Bedminster, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On-The-Boards (Colonia, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Project Under Construction (North Arlington, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Schematic Design for a Private Residence (Edgewater, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Going Green? We Can help!
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – If Architects Did Ads…
We would love to hear from you on what you think about this post. We sincerely appreciate all your comments.
If you like this post please share it with friends. And feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss ideas for your next project!
Frank Cunha III
I Love My Architect – Facebook
FC3 ARCHITECTURE+DESIGN, LLC
P.O. Box 335, Hamburg, NJ 07419
Licensed in NJ, NY, PA, DE, CT.
Completed in 2009, Frank Gehry’s Fabrikstrasse 15 is an icon on the growing Novartis Basel campus. In the evening its brilliant sculptural form is underscored by layers of light — all on the interior — that gently wash the facade, illuminate the workstations, and glow from within its core.
Basel, Switzerland Breaking the bounds of of Vittorio Magnago Lampugnani’s master plan, Fabrikstrasse 15 by Frank Gehry stands in a surprising juxtaposition to the serene array of rectilinear buildings that dominate the Novartis campus. It is located at the geographic heart of the campus, in full view of the company’s renovated 1939 Forum 1 International Headquarters building, and across the street from a refined stretch of porticoed offices and labs by Adolf Krischanitz, Rafael Moneo, Lampugnani, and Yoshio Taniguchi. The highly visible, independent site gave the architect freedom to exploit his expansive, free-spirited style.
Novartis Pharma AG
Gehry Partners, LLP
12541 Beatrice Street
Los Angeles, CA 90066