Dear friends, clients, and colleagues,
- District of Columbia
Once processed and finalized, Frank will be able to legally practice Architecture in the states listed above, along with the the states he is currently licensed:
- New Jersey
- New York
Join us in congratulating Frank on his new accreditation and wishing him luck on his future licenses!
Also Check Out These Great Links:
- WHAT SHOULD I LOOK FOR WHEN HIRING AN AIA ARCHITECT?
- SHOULD I HIRE AN AIA ARCHITECT FOR MY BUILDING PROJECT?
- My 10 All-Time Favorite Architecture Books by @FrankCunhaIII
- For All Those Impacted by Superstorms and Hurricanes: Make sure an AIA Architect is part of your rebuild team!
- Lessons for Architects and Designers based on Og Mandino’s “Legend of the Ten Scrolls”
- Lessons For Architects And Designers – Pray to God for Guidance
- How Do Architects Calculate Their Fees?
- Architects: Know Your Quantities!!!
- How Can Architects Generate More Work and Make More Money? by @FrankCunhaIII
- How Can Architects Produce More Effective Construction Documents? by @FrankCunhaIII
- What would you say to young students thinking about a career in #Architecture? by @WJMArchitect