I recently had the pleasure of interviewing one of my Instagram friends, Lori Ross, who has inspired countless of men and women to start losing the weight, stay in shape, and begin a healthy lifestyle. I Love My Architect is primarily about Art & Architecture and sometimes we take a side trip to document some cool photo gear, poetry, or other interests. Once I read Lori’s posts on Instagram and saw her transformation I wanted to share her journey with you all. Over the past 12 months I have lost 20 or so pounds and recently started working out. It isn’t easy but once you start and see the results it’s hard to stop. Looking back at old photos or checking the waist line on your old pants is a great way to stay motivated. I hope this expose inspires you to Start or Keep Going.
1) Lori, thanks for agreeing to do this. I know it must be difficult to talk about at times, but I wanted to share your success story with the world. Can you tell us about your journey?
2) Wow, that is amazing! At what point did you realize that you HAD to make a change in your life and how did you find the WILL and DESIRE to change your habits?
5) Since you like to pause and look back to see where you don’t want to be again, have you considered starting a blog to help motivate others by sharing how you have overcome your greatest challenges. How has this reflection helped you.
6) Where can our readers find out more about you and see your transformation?
7) What’s the next stop on your journey?
Frank Cunha III
I Love My Architect – Facebook