- 90% of the population will have unlimited and free data storage.
- The first robotic pharmacist will arrive in the US.
- 1 trillion sensors will be connected to the internet.
- 10% of the world’s population will be wearing clothes connected to the internet.
- The first 3D printed car will be in production.
- The first implantable mobile phone will become commercially available.
- It is likely we will see more widespread adoption of implantable technologies emerge.
- The first government to replace its census with big-data technologies.
- 10% of reading glasses will be connected to the internet.
- 80% of people on earth will have a digital presence online.
- A government will collect taxes for the first time via blockchain. 10% of global gross domestic product will be stored using blockchain technology.
- 90% of the global population will have a supercomputer in their pocket.
- Access to the Internet will become a basic right.
- The first transplant of a 3D printed liver will occur.
- More than 50% of Internet traffic to homes will be from appliances and device.
- 5% of consumer products will be 3D printed.
- 30% of corporate audits will be performed by artificial intelligence.
- AI will increasingly replace a range of jobs performed by people today, including white collar jobs.
- Globally, more trips will be made using car sharing programs than privately owned cars. Driverless cars will account for 10% of all cars in the US.
- The first AI machine will join a corporate board of directors.
- The first city with more than 50,000 people and no traffic lights will come into existence.
- Deep Shift Technology Tipping Points and Societal Impact
- Technology tipping points we will reach by 2030
- Predictions for what life will be like in 2030
We would love to hear from you about what you think about this post. We sincerely appreciate all your comments – and – if you like this post please share it with friends. And feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss ideas for your next project!
History, Revolution, Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Architecture Featuring @DuoDickinson via @EntreArchitect [Updated]Posted: August 9, 2018
We would love to hear from you on what you think about this post. We sincerely appreciate all your comments – and – if you like this post please share it with friends. And feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss ideas for your next project!