CanStruction One Can Make A Difference Download Team Entry form here Each fall, AIA New Jersey members have the opportunity to donate food and money to the Community Food Bank of New Jersey. This Food Bank fights hunger and poverty by distributing food and groceries, providing education and training, and making new programs to help people with low incomes meet their basic needs. As a non-profit organization, they act as the central food and aid d … Read More
Social Media: Making it Work
By Jane Frederick, AIA, LEED AP
Everyone has heard about Social Media but some might wonder if it is right for their firm. Traditional marketing methods include attending weekly Rotary or Chamber of Commerce meetings, sponsoring non-profit or trade show events, and entering award competitions for that third party validation. Social Media marketing does not take the place of your traditional marketing methods—you still need to get out of your office and meet people—but Social Media expands your reach. Social media builds communities of people with shared interests, with a focus on networking and conversation. Before you start you need to identify precise, measurable objectives to obtain your goal. Identifying your objectives for social media is critical. If you are just on Facebook and Twitter because everyone else is, you might have some interesting conversations while you waste a lot of time.
Also Check Out:
- About @FC3Architecture +Design LLC
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Catskills, NY)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Restoration in Portugal – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Private Residence in Summit – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Walgreens in South Plainfield – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Family Dollar in Teaneck – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Cranford, New Jersey)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Sparta, New Jersey)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – New Mixed Use Project in Newark, NJ
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – New Fitness Center in Newark Empowers Local Youth
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Architecture, Fitness and Fashion Collide at Willspace Fitness
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Big Flavor in a Small Package
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Bedminster, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On-The-Boards (Colonia, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Project Under Construction (North Arlington, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Schematic Design for a Private Residence (Edgewater, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Going Green? We Can help!
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – If Architects Did Ads…
We would love to hear from you on what you think about this post. We sincerely appreciate all your comments.
If you like this post please share it with friends. And feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss ideas for your next project!
Frank Cunha III
I Love My Architect – Facebook
FC3 ARCHITECTURE+DESIGN, LLC
P.O. Box 335, Hamburg, NJ 07419
Licensed in NJ, NY, PA, DE, CT.