New Delaware Welcome Center (Interstate 95)
My Role: Senior Project Manager for the Architect during the Schematic Design Phase.
Owner: HMS Host Corporation
About the Project:
This project is a new 42,000 SF Travel Plaza building housing food and beverage as well as retail concession, restrooms and tourism center. The project incorporates numerous energy and water savings techniques. The project is registered with the USGBC and will be seeking LEED certification when complete.
Also Check Out:
- My Personal Architecture Portfolio
- Conrad J. Schmitt Hall Renovation, Montclair State University
- From Paper and Pencil to Reality Through Collaboration
- Babbio Center, Stevens Institute of Technology
- Student Recreation Center, Montclair State University
- Music School, Montclair State University
- Frank Sinatra Hall, Montclair State University
- Delaware Welcome Center
We would love to hear from you on what you think about this post. We sincerely appreciate all your comments.
If you like this post please share it with friends. And feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss ideas for your next project!
Frank Cunha III
I Love My Architect – Facebook
FC3 ARCHITECTURE+DESIGN, LLC
P.O. Box 335, Hamburg, NJ 07419
Licensed in NJ, NY, PA, DE, CT.