21 Improvements in Technology Architects Can Expect by 2030 #Innovation #Technology #ilmaBlogPosted: May 6, 2019
- 90% of the population will have unlimited and free data storage.
- The first robotic pharmacist will arrive in the US.
- 1 trillion sensors will be connected to the internet.
- 10% of the world’s population will be wearing clothes connected to the internet.
- The first 3D printed car will be in production.
- The first implantable mobile phone will become commercially available.
- It is likely we will see more widespread adoption of implantable technologies emerge.
- The first government to replace its census with big-data technologies.
- 10% of reading glasses will be connected to the internet.
- 80% of people on earth will have a digital presence online.
- A government will collect taxes for the first time via blockchain. 10% of global gross domestic product will be stored using blockchain technology.
- 90% of the global population will have a supercomputer in their pocket.
- Access to the Internet will become a basic right.
- The first transplant of a 3D printed liver will occur.
- More than 50% of Internet traffic to homes will be from appliances and device.
- 5% of consumer products will be 3D printed.
- 30% of corporate audits will be performed by artificial intelligence.
- AI will increasingly replace a range of jobs performed by people today, including white collar jobs.
- Globally, more trips will be made using car sharing programs than privately owned cars. Driverless cars will account for 10% of all cars in the US.
- The first AI machine will join a corporate board of directors.
- The first city with more than 50,000 people and no traffic lights will come into existence.
- Deep Shift Technology Tipping Points and Societal Impact
- Technology tipping points we will reach by 2030
- Predictions for what life will be like in 2030
We would love to hear from you about what you think about this post. We sincerely appreciate all your comments – and – if you like this post please share it with friends. And feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss ideas for your next project!