12 Rules For Architects Using Aspire Project Management Techniques #ilmaBlog #PM #Management #Business #ArchitecturePosted: December 21, 2018
- Customer Satisfaction: Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable design solutions.Embrace Changes: Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. Agile processes harness change for the customer’s competitive advantage.
- Embrace the Process: Deliver working design solutions frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
- Embrace Teamwork: The design team must work together daily throughout the project.
- Support Enthusiasm: Design projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need and trust them to get the job done.
- Face-to-Face is First: The most efficient and effective method of conveying information to and within a design team is face-to-face conversation.
- How Do We Measure Progress: Effective, efficient and elegant design solutions are the primary measure of progress.
- Less Is More: Simplicity — the art of maximizing leaving stuff out — is essential. Agile processes promote sustainable development.
- Allow for Flexibility: The best design solutions emerge from self-organizing design teams.
- Execute, Monitor, Adjust: At regular intervals, the design team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly.
- God Is In The Details: Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility.
We would love to hear from you about what you think about this post. We sincerely appreciate all your comments – and – if you like this post please share it with friends.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss ideas for your next project!