Under Construction: Hurricane Sandy Rebuild #JerseyShore #Residential Designed by @FC3ARCHITECTPosted: September 15, 2013
* * * UNDER CONSTRUCTION * * *
This home was impacted by Hurricane Sandy.
The repairs and alternations will include aesthetic enhancements and updates.
Click Here for more info.
*** All Photos Taken & Provided by Homeowner ***
Architect: FC3 Architecture + Design
Builder: Fortis Developers
Budget: Withheld at Owner’s Request
Location: Linden, NJ
Also Check Out:
- My Personal Architecture Portfolio
- Mixing My Work With Pleasure (Design-Build, Modern House Using Legos)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (East Orange & Orange NJ)
- About @FC3Architecture +Design LLC
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Parachute Pavilion (Coney Island, New York)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Architecture Shall Live On / Architecture Manifesto
- ABC Museum, Illustration and Design Center by Aranguren + Gallegos Architects
- Awesome Modern House by Mima Architects
- SPACE & PROCESS
- About Frank
We would love to hear from you on what you think about this post. We sincerely appreciate all your comments.
If you like this post please share it with friends. And feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss ideas for your next project!
Frank Cunha III
I Love My Architect – Facebook
FC3 ARCHITECTURE+DESIGN, LLC
P.O. Box 335, Hamburg, NJ 07419
Licensed in CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, NJ, NY, PA.