ILMA Features Aspiring Architect, Ian SiegelPosted: May 30, 2013
About Ian Siegel
Ian Siegel, a recent graduate of NJIT’s College of Architecture and Design, is featured in an interview on the Student Showcase section of the website for Autodesk, an American multinational corporation that focuses on design software for use in the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media and entertainment industries. Learn more about Ian by clicking here.
Also Check Out:
- ILMA Features Aspiring Architect, Ian Siegel
- ILMA Features Aspiring Architect, John Fernandes
- What would you say to young students thinking about a career in #Architecture? by @WJMArchitect
- Exclusive ILMA Interview with Tara Imani, AIA @Parthenon1 (Part 1)
- #EcoMonday Interview with Bill Reed (Part 1) hosted by @IMCInteriors and @FrankCunhaIII
- Exclusive Interview: Meet Architect Arnie Untoria of @USA_Architects
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Parachute Pavilion (Coney Island, New York)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – @DisneyPixar Make-A-Wish Tree House
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Architecture Shall Live On / Architecture Manifesto
- Team New Jersey To Make Precast Concrete Solar House Reality
- @RutgersU and @NJIT Compete in 2012 Solar Decathlon
We would love to hear from you on what you think about this post. We sincerely appreciate all your comments.
If you like this post please share it with friends. And feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss ideas for your next project!
Frank Cunha III
I Love My Architect – Facebook
FC3 ARCHITECTURE+DESIGN, LLC
P.O. Box 335, Hamburg, NJ 07419
Licensed in CT, DE, FL, NJ, NY, PA.