The 10 Most Important Things I Learned From My Parents And Hope to Teach My KidsPosted: September 24, 2011
- Health is the greatest wealth you will ever have.
- Education is the best gift we can give you; the rest is up to you.
- Respect Everyone – Treat Everyone the way you would want to be treated
- Patience is a virtue (I am still working on this one).
- Slow Down – The more you rush at something, the longer it will take to complete.
- Sieze the Day – Take each day at a time.
- Be Kind – It doesn’t take any longer to be kind.
- Be the Best you can – (truly) do the best you can.
- Family & Friends – The bonds of a family and true friendships are precious.
- The 99% Rule – Most people are good, only a few are not.