@FC3ARCHITECTURE – @DisneyPixar Make-A-Wish Tree House

P.O. Box 335, Hamburg, NJ 07419
e-mail: fcunha@fc3arch.com
mobile: 201.681.3551
direct: 973.970.3551
fax: 973.718.4641
web: http://fc3arch.com
Licensed in NJ, NY, PA, DE, CT.

Advertisements

23 Comments on “@FC3ARCHITECTURE – @DisneyPixar Make-A-Wish Tree House”

1. fc3arch says:

Make-A-Wish Helps 4-Year-Old Cancer Patient Live Out His Dream. I was thrilled to work with a great team of volunteers to make this dream come true! http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-make-a-wish-helps-4-year-old-cancer-patient-txt,0,4199332.story

2. I had a tree house. I had it outfitted with a secret hottub, had all the neighborhood ferrets over after school, till my burrow found out about it, overran the joint, trashed it out through a series of wild parties, and we had it closed down by GI Joe.

Fond memories.

• fc3arch says:

Thx for stopping by and leaving your wonderful witty comments Sam. 2013 is going to be great ~ Sending you lots of love, hope, peace, health, happiness and prosperity!

3. shegeekxdesign says:

Oh my goodness! What an incredible gift of love, creativity and genius! I love the sketch and finished house would be a dream come true for any child. Wish I could take a tour of the inside. Well done my friend! This makes me smile.

• fc3arch says:

Miss you ~ Let me know where we can catch up since I don’t see you on Twitter anymore. 2013 is going to be great ~ Sending you lots of love, hope, peace, health, happiness and prosperity!

4. anammanzo says:

Wow! I´m impressed! Love it! Great sketch!

5. euthymios73 says:

Hi Frank!
    I’m jealous! LoL! No really it must have been such a privilege to work on this project and you just must be bursting with pride!
    I want one!!!!!!
    Well done!

6. mary says:

Super design! Awesome you giving of your time and spirit to help a child! 🙂

7. Krissy Dietrich Gallagher says:

Hi Frank,
    I don’t know you but THANK YOU for your incredible vision in creating this treehouse for my wonderful boys, Austin and his big brother Braedan. They love it (and are eagerly awaiting the return of spring so they can venture out there again). Austin has been through more in the past three years than many of us will in our lifetimes but he has done it with spunk and wonder and endless endless joy. I can only hope that he has years and years of treehouse adventures ahead of him.
    Krissy Gallagher

8. fc3arch says:

Thanks Krissy, it was our pleasure! We keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers always. Can’t wait to see some photos of A & B playing in the Spring!!! Here’s my three boys http://wp.me/pSjhX-dS / http://t.co/AoLxyfW I know they would love it too!
    Best wishes,
    FC3

9. Rose says:

Frank, Amazing and wonderful! what a inspirational way to share your incredible talent….. God Bless you always and my prayers are plentiful for that brave little warrior! – Rose Lepore

• fc3arch says:

Rose, you are too sweet. Can’t believe it’s been almost 20-years since we graduated QPHS!!! I (always) appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for the blessings and know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers!

10. A-Wish Tree House-Faire, is a super build with old style. I love it. Sleeping around trees is powerful.
    Regards
    @Sulpin

11. zorlone says:

I could definitely fit in the slide, man. This is a cool project and the touch of balloons on the chimney made my day.

Good job!