@FC3ARCHITECTURE – New Mixed Use Project in Newark, NJPosted: June 8, 2012
FC3ARCHITECURE is pleased to announce it’s latest project “On The Boards.”
This time it’s a three-story mixed-use restoration project located in the heart of Newark.
- The design is comprised of 2 floors of 30 residential units (open lofts) over brand new commercial retail space.
- The structural frame of an existing factory remains, the rest of the building is rejuvenated from the inside and out.
- Code Upgrades include – new elevator cab, retrofitted guard rails and handrails, fire alarm and security system, new utilities throughout.
- All windows will be retrofitted with energy efficient thermally insulated units.
- Exterior envelop will be upgraded to meet current energy requirements.
- Energy efficient cooling and heating system with Energy Star appliances.
Click Here to see more projects.
Also Check Out:
- About @FC3Architecture +Design LLC
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Catskills, NY)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Restoration in Portugal – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Private Residence in Summit – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Walgreens in South Plainfield – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Family Dollar in Teaneck – Before and After
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Cranford, New Jersey)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Sparta, New Jersey)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – New Mixed Use Project in Newark, NJ
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – New Fitness Center in Newark Empowers Local Youth
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Architecture, Fitness and Fashion Collide at Willspace Fitness
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Big Flavor in a Small Package
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On the Boards (Bedminster, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – On-The-Boards (Colonia, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Project Under Construction (North Arlington, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Schematic Design for a Private Residence (Edgewater, NJ)
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – Going Green? We Can help!
- @FC3ARCHITECTURE – If Architects Did Ads…
We would love to hear from you on what you think about this post. We sincerely appreciate all your comments.
If you like this post please share it with friends. And feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss ideas for your next project!
Frank Cunha III
I Love My Architect – Facebook
FC3 ARCHITECTURE+DESIGN, LLC
P.O. Box 335, Hamburg, NJ 07419
Licensed in NJ, NY, PA, DE, CT.